ANTAEUS TRAVEL AND TOURISM P.C.
Antaeus Travel and Tourism P.C. (“Antaeus”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) owns and operates the https//:greekluxurist.com (the “Site”) and provides travel services. (indicatively: tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, excursions, cruises, vacation packages, etc).
We use your data to provide and improve the Site and our services.
Definitions Personal Data
“Applicable Laws/Legislation with regard to the protection of personal data “
Any provision of Law with regard to the processing of personal data in private life and security, including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as it is incorporated, entered into force and applied in Greek legislation and as it shall be amended, Law N 4624/2019 as in force or any other applicable laws or laws replacing above international or national Laws relating to the protection of personal data as well as the relevant regulations, directives or the Guidelines of the competent Public Authorities such as the Ηellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).
data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
DATA WE COLLECT
I.From our Site
When you inscribe to our newsletter we only ask you to provide your email address so as to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you from a legitimate business interest perspective.
If you want us to contact you by email, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“personal data”) such as e-mail address, name and phone number that can be used to identify you.
You may opt-out of receiving any communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. We do not share the above personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
II.ANTAEUS TRAVEL SERVICES
Only if you proceed with travel bookings with us for you or your clients we may collect the following categories of data:
- Personal details (e.g., name, gender)
- Company data (name, address, VAT, contact persons)
- Contact details (e.g., email address, telephone number, mobile number, address)
- Travel/vacation preference details (e.g., flight number, hotel booking, , special occasion dates, special accommodations, loyalty program information and dietary preferences)
- Government-issued documents (e.g., passports, id cards, resident cards, visas, residency permits, social security numbers, driver’s licenses)
- Details regarding our websites and applications (e.g., usernames, passwords, and geolocation information)
- Financial details (e.g., credit card information, the amount paid for Services, bank information)
You must ensure that the data you provide us with are correct, accurate, current, truthful and compliant with any applicable laws. In particular, since Antaeus will mainly use email communications with you, you are required to notify us of any modification of your email address.
Data we collect automatically
Special categories of personal data
Some of the categories of data that we shall collect only in connection with the provision of our tourist Services and not by visiting our Site may constitute special categories of personal data (also known as sensitive personal data). In particular, we may collect personal data concerning health, such as dietary restrictions, if in connection with our provision of Services.
We only collect this information when you choose to provide this to us or to a service provider such as a travel agent. We only use this information to provide a service you request, such as medical care for your travel or special dietary requests.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA IF YOU OPT TO RECEIVE our tourist services AND NOT JUST TO VISIT THE SITE
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identify and authenticate you: We use your identification data to verify your identity when you access and use our Services and to ensure the security of your personal data. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to you as travel agents.
- Provide you with Services: We process your personal data only to provide the Services you have requested. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to you as travel agents.
- Advertise and market our Services: We may use your personal data to build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. It is in our legitimate interest to provide more relevant and interesting advertising messages. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing messages.
- Communicate with you: We may use your personal data when we communicate with you, for example, if we are providing information about changes to our terms and conditions or if you contact us with questions. It is in our legitimate interest to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our Services.
- Comply with our obligations under applicable laws: We may process your personal data to comply with applicable legal requirements, for example, in connection with commercial air travel you book through us, or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where explicitly required by law.
- Customize your experience: When you use the Services, we may use your personal data to improve your experience of the Services and providing you with content, offerings, and experiences based on your interests.
- Exercise our rights: We may use your personal data to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example, to detect, prevent and respond to legal claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law or our applicable contract terms and conditions.
- Comply with our obligations: We may process your personal data to, for example, carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where explicitly required by law.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA WE HAVE RECEIVED FOR PROVIDING OUR TOURIST SERVICES
We may share your personal data we have collected for providing our services and not for visiting the Site with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers and business partners:
We are headquartered in Greece, but we have offices in Cyprus, Philippines, USA, Switzerland.
- We also have business partners that perform business operations for us. For example, we shall partner with other companies in Greece and worldwide including but not limited to, USA travel agents, to organize your travel, arrange hotel accommodations, air tickets, car rentals, process your payments and in general to proceed with all the services described in Antaeus Site. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We may share sufficient personal data about you with these partners, before, after or during your travel/cruise in order to improve services to you. These companies have their own privacy policies which you should refer to if you choose to use their services Where required by law: We may provide certain personal data to governmental and recognized law enforcement agencies as required by law or other third parties where we believe necessary to comply with a legal obligation. We are required to cooperate with government and law enforcement agencies and public authorities of any country in your itinerary, including customs and immigration authorities. Personal data about you may be shared with government authorities if we are legally obliged.
- To protect our rights or the rights of a third party: We may share your personal data to identify, investigate, contact if we believe in good faith that disclosing this personal data is necessary or advisable.
SECURITY AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
All data is encrypted and stored in our Server in Greece. To ensure the safety of your data on the Antaeus website and systems, Antaeus has implemented appropriate technical, contractual, administrative, physical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, unauthorized access, accidental or unlawful disclosure, and manipulation. These measures are subject to continuous development in accordance with technological progress and are periodically reviewed to comply with all applicable privacy laws.
However, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal data and therefore cannot assume any liability in this respect. We make any effort so that only authorized Antaeus’ staff, third party companies (i.e. service providers) staff or our Clients’ authorized staff (who have contractually agreed to keep all information secure) have access to your personal data.
We do not represent or warrant that the website, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction.
Those who choose to access the website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
We may limit the website’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
By using the website and submitting any personal information, you consent to the transfer of personal information to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.
When deciding to keep your personal data, we take into account our legal obligations, including requirements of regulators and governmental agencies that have authority over us. We may also retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims Or inquiries from Clients on past events or travel activities.
Antaeus will retain general and personal data during a maximum period of five (5) years if no specific legal requirement and we will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes. You may cancel/delete your data by sending an email to email@example.com Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
MANAGING YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS
All emails you receive from us will include specific instructions on how to unsubscribe and you may unsubscribe at any time by taking one the following steps:
- Follow the instructions provided in any Company email
- Click on one of the following links to update your preferences:
- Send mail to the following address:
Please allow up to 2 weeks to be unsubscribed from all Company emails.
If you are located in the European Union:
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, subject to local European Union data protection laws. These include the following rights:
- access your personal data
- rectify the data we hold about you
- erase your personal data
- restrict our use of your personal data
- object to our use of your personal data
- receive your personal data in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us by clicking here. We encourage you to contact us by clicking here to update or correct your data if it changes or if the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate. We will contact you if we need additional data from you in order to honor your requests.
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 16, and the Company does not intentionally collect personal data from children under 16 via its websites, or mobile or other applications except as guests named in a booking. If you have reason to believe that we have collected personal data from someone under 16 years of age via our websites or other applications including mobile applications, please let us know by clicking here.
We may process personal data about children in order to provide our Services. We do not process personal data about children for any other purpose nor do we seek to collect personal data about children. If you have reason to believe that we have collected personal data from someone under 16 years of age other than in connection with providing our Services, please let us know by clicking here.
THIRD PARTIES WE DON’T OWN OR CONTROL
LOCATION OF STORAGE AND CONTROLLER OF DATABASE
The Personal Data that Antaeus maintains are stored in its server in Greece.
What are cookies
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the issuing website or another website that recognizes the Cookie on each subsequent visit. Cookies are helpful because they allow a web page to recognize a user’s device. Cookies perform a variety of tasks, such as allowing you to navigate efficiently between pages, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to analyze the use of the website and ensure that the advertisements you see online better suit you and your interests.
Cookies can either be served directly by us or served on our behalf, for example by advertisers and data analytics companies.
Cookies can endure for different periods of time, including those that last only as long as your browser is open (referred to as “session cookies” or “temporary cookies”). These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other Cookies are “permanent cookies”, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. For example, they recognize your device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
Which cookies do we use and why
- to improve the user experience,
- to enable certain functions of the website,
- to provide analytics,
- to store your preferences ad personalize the content,
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
- to share on social networks
When you access our website, the Cookies we use are the following:
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate our website and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of our websites. These cookies cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, certain services will not be available. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies (also called “analytics”) collect information about how visitors use our websites, for example, which pages visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages from our websites. These cookies do not collect information that personally identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functionality of our websites.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our websites to save choices you make and provide enhanced more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to save changes you make to the text size, font, or other parts of the web page that you can customize. These are used to track the user whenever a service is requested. The information collected by these Cookies can be anonymized and cannot track your browsing behavior on other websites.
- Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used to provide advertisements that better suit you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of circuits of an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed with the permission of the website operator of advertising networks. The fact that you have visited a certain web page is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Target Cookies or advertising Cookies are often linked to page functions provided by the other organization.
These cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. The Cookies do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying information about your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Third parties may manage our advertising on our sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our websites and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based adverts, you may opt-out by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR COOKIES CHOICES
You have the right to choose which cookies to accept or reject. However, please note that if you reject cookies or refuse to accept them, some features of our website may not work properly, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages might not display properly.
Website (Browser) Opt-Out
Most browsers accept Cookies by default. You may be able to change the settings to have your browser refuse certain Cookies or notify you before accepting Cookies. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your browser, which are usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” menus. Some third parties also provide the ability to refuse their Cookies directly by clicking on an opt-out link.
For help, please visit the following pages of your web browser:
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Fo Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit the websites http://www.allaboutcookies.org or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your personal data, then you may contact us at 2104282780 we will try to resolve your concern.
If you are located in the European Union, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing at email@example.com
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority of your country of residence.
If we make any revisions that materially change the ways in which we process your personal data, we will notify you of these changes before applying them to that personal data.
Glyfada, Athens, Greece